This position is responsible for assisting guests with their luggage needs, providing transportation, information and assistance in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner. This position is responsible for anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service. Follows B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Guest Service: Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service by assisting guests with their luggage needs, providing transportation and information on daily functions, hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services. Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary. Understands and follows B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group guest service recovery program.
- Vehicles: Fill out all required logs and complete safety checks of the vehicles. Ensure there is gas in the vehicle and that it is clean and presentable by picking up trash and periodically going through a car wash.
- Cost Control: Responsible for proper use and basic maintenance of hotel vehicle, all equipment and supplies, and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste. Plan to ensure avoiding unnecessary trips.
- Safety/Risk Management: Responsible for the safe operation of hotel vehicle, and adheres to all applicable traffic laws. Responsible for completing the following checks: preventive maintenance, DOT, and required safety equipment. Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Follows all B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group procedures for guest/associate incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
- Self Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to B. F. Saul Company Hospitality Group general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings.